PV-KITstorage Battery Energy Storage Systems from 5 kW to 30 kW
Today, it makes sense for economical reasons to use solar energy produced by an in-house PV system thanks to the PV-KIT Storage System, because the energy produced costs less expensive than what the energy provider charges.
The more electricity is used by the owner, the lower the electricity bill.
With night electricity tariff, the solar battery is loaded automatically, and on the day that the sun isn’t shining, the house is supplied with off-peak electricity.
A PV-KITstorage System enables usage of up to 100 % of in-house solar energy which saves over more than €1,000 in energy bills during a year. The independence from rising electricity prices is another advantage. One other advantage is that during blackouts the light stays on.
- Residential, small and medium sized enterprises
- Regions with unstable electricity supply
- Regions without electricity supply
- Emergency electrical supply
400 x 800 x 1700 mm
IP21 to IP55 enclosure rating
Terminal connections (optional)
DC/AC 230 V, PV, AC load, DC wind
RS232, SNMP, RS422/RS485, Modbus, optional
Data logger, remote monitoring
The electrical connection of the PV-KITstorage system must be only carried out by an authorised electrician or service company.
*DIN EN 50272-2 Safety regulations for batteries and battery systems.
7 years system warranty, which can be extended to 10 years
- Parmeter adjustment during site commissioning
- 24-hour technical service
- 24/7 emergency services
- Remote system services
- On-site services
- Based on specific customer requirement
- System and energy efficiency oprimised
- 100 percent self-consumption
- Hybrid Compact Inverter
- High reliability
- Maximum flexibility
- Uninterruptable power supply (UPS)
- Compact and user-friendly design
PV-KITstorage System optimizes the values of solar PV-systems by combining the advantages of distributed electricity generation and storage. The PV-KITstorage system captures solar PV and wind energy and stores it for later use.
It combines a hybrid DC/AC and AC/DC controllable solar inverter, with a reliable and high-performance battery system.
All components arrive at a customer site assembled in one standing cabinet, saving the time and cost of installing and wiring of separate components.
Options are ranging from 3 kW to 15 kW* for home and small and medium-sized energy storage systems.
- LifePO4 technology
- High level of safety and a long lifetime
- Good discharge/charge efficiency
- No memory effect
- Environmentally friendly, without rare metals
- Super light weight
- Battery Management System (BMS)
(Protection and cell balancing)