Last update date: June 2014.
By using the BioEnergon’s website you consent to the collection, retention and use of your personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy. Any information we collect about you is held with the utmost care and security in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998, (the “Act”).
The Information we collect
We collect the following Information from people visiting the website:
- Information that you may provide by filling in forms on our website, questions, queries and feedback you leave, including your email address if you send us email.
- A record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
- Your IP address and which web browser (and version) you use.
- Information on how people use the site, using cookies, to help us improve the website and our services.
What are Cookies?
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. It is used to inform improvements to the website and for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Bioenergon.eu uses the open-source web analytics tool Piwik to track visit on the Site. Due to privacy reasons and to meet legal requirments from several countries, the IP addresses of the visitors are anonymised (123.45.67.xx).
How we store your personal data
Transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to the website.
Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password safe and confidential. You must not share a password with anyone.
How we use your information
Any information we collect is used to:
- enable us to supply you with the goods, services and information which you have requested
- improve the content and design of the website
- let you use interactive features, when you choose to do so
- analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop the website
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, unless you have indicated otherwise
- notify you about changes to our service
We may contact you by post, telephone or fax as well as by email and text message. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future by any of these means then please let us know by getting in touch with us.
We never share your information with other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your personal information to any other website.
Use of postal addresses and phone numbers
If you enter your postal address or phone number into any of our online forms, we may use these details to contact you, unless you ask us not to. If you have given us your postal address or phone number and would prefer not to be contacted by these means, please email email@example.com.
Disclosure of your information
We will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent, except where disclosure is:
- necessary to enforce our rights, including under our website Terms and Conditions of use
- necessary to enforce our rights under any other Terms and Conditions of use or Terms and Conditions of sale of the BioEnergon Green Energy or departments
- required or permitted by law
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to:
- ask us not to process your personal data
- see information we hold about you
- ask for inaccurate personal data to be corrected
For a copy of the personal information we hold about you, write to the BioEnergon Green Energy Limited, Birchin Court, 20 Birchin Lane, London, EC3V 9DJ, England. When we are satisfied of your identity we will send you a copy of your personal information that we are legally required to disclose. We may ask you to pay a fee. Please contact us at the same address if you believe that information we hold about you is inaccurate and want it to be corrected.
Correcting your information
If you have registered with a username and password you may change your details at any time via the login page without needing to re-register.
Third party websites
The website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these third party websites.